Headteachers are frequently asked to comment on policy and practice in education and the work of the Local Authority.
Open the following attachments to view the latest consultations and initiatives, and documents relating to groups and committees.
Please forward your comments to the EPHA Manager, email@example.com, or follow the links within the individual papers.
Available for download
- 21st Century School Implications and Challenges for Governing Bodies
- CAMHS Headteacher Consultation December 2010
- CAMHS Report to EPHA 07 Dec 2010
- EWS Schools Consultation Document Autumn 2011.doc
- Essex CAMHS strategy 2012-14 as at 08-06-12
- ICT-survey re services to schools November 2011
- Ofsted Consultation survey closes 3 May 2012
- Responses to Ofsted’s consultation and arrangements for September 2012
- Samantha - an EPHA Case for Increasing Primary School Funding MB July 2010
- SATs testing and pupil assessment survey (November 2009)
- School funding reform next steps towards a fairer system - consultation ends 21 May 2012
- UPS research